- 2 cups Flour
- 5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- First, preheat the skillet to about 300-350 degrees.
- Next, sift the flour baking powder, salt, and sugar in a medium mixing bow.
- Then, stir in eggs, milk, and butter until all the dry ingredients dissolve.
- Next, pour about a quarter cup of batter onto the skillet until you have six to eight pancakes.
- When the batter begins to bubble slightly, flip the pancakes and cook until the pancake is a light brown.
- Finally, Enjoy.