- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 4 oz Boiled Chicken Breast
- 1 serving Noodles
- 1 cup Mixed Veggies (I use green beans, carrots, lima beans, and corn)
- Stir your chicken stock, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, peppers, oregano, and thyme together as you heat them to a rolling boil
- Add the noodles of your choice.
- Bring the broth back to a rolling boil and add the chicken to your soup.
- Allow the soup back to return to a rolling boil one more time and add the veggies.
- Simmer the soup on medium to medium low heat until it reaches the consistency you like.
You can easily make this into a stew by boiling more fluid off during the simmer stage. Just take care not to overcook the veggies… they become a gross paste instead of yummy vegetables.